A notice to our Families
In these times of uncertainty during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we at Oliver-Nathan Funeral Chapel remain committed and prepared to safely care for our families we serve. Whenever possible, we will continue to enable families to participate in the rituals that are most important to them.
Having served the community since 1917, you are our families and friends and we
will continue providing excellence in service with the highest integrity. We recognize our
responsibility to protect the health of those we are privileged to serve. We will guide families, as we always have, in ways they can meaningfully commemorate the life of their loved one, while adhering to the guidance issued by federal, state and local public health officials.
What you can expect from us:
- As always, remaining vigilant about cleaning our facilities in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Adaptability in making arrangements or pre-planning via phone, email, or teleconferencing.
- The option of a video recording and/or live streaming of the service.
- We will continue to utilize our online guestbook and tribute video.
- Options for planning services in accordance with the social distancing guidelines.